Amazing Ways Catholic School Benefits Students!
1. Parents choose Catholic schools for their children because of high academic standards; values-added education and a safe school environment.
2. Catholic Schools stress the value of self-discipline and commitment.
3. Catholic Schools encourage family input and involvement in the ongoing education of their children.
4. Catholic School students score significantly above the national averages on standardized testing.
5. Research shows that because of a greater emphasis on homework and study, Catholic School students develop more effective writing skills.
6. Catholic School faculty members are qualified professionals committed to bringing out the best in their students as they grow in knowledge, skills, and values.
7. Faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, their talents, and their time.
8. The Catholic School curriculum normally meets state regulations and guidelines.